Food Days Program
Ordering is now closed for this session. The next ordering session will be open Jan 2018 for period Feb-Jun 2018.
Food Days is one of HPAC's most successful fundraisers. Twice a year parents have the opportunity to order food for four different themed days - Mexican, Sushi, Pizza & Hot Entree Days. Then every Friday, parent volunteers distribute lunches to those students who have chosen to participate. The kids love the program as they get to enjoy a hot meal with their classmates; parents love the program as they are off the hook for packing a lunch that day. A win for everyone! All proceeds directly benefit Highlands students through HPAC-funded items and activities.
Gluten free options are available on Sushi Days, Hot Entree Days and Mexican Days.
New for 2017-2018! We will be piloting Pizza Mondays... an additional hot lunch day for your child. The menu will be limited to pizza, baked goods, and milk to keep costs, waste, and volunteer time to a minimum.
Also new this year... we
will be using Munchalunch to create our school directory so if you
wish to be included, please add your information when prompted. The directory
is very useful for organizing play dates and birthday parties. Once complete,
the directory will only be available through the secure “Parents Only” section
of the HPAC website.
Ordering for the October - January Session opening soon!
How to Order
- Click on the button below. If you have registered for Food Days previously, select Login Here and start creating your order. There is a Forgot Password? option for those needing a little reminder.
- If this is your first time ordering, select Register Here and create an account for your family. After creating your account, you can return anytime by clicking Login Here.
- Go to the Ordering Lunch tab and select the first child for whom you would like to place an order.
- Follow the instructions on placing your child's order on each of the five lunch days. Your order is not complete until you select Complete Your Order.
- Once you have ordered for all of your children, select Done and you will be taken to the My Account Balance screen. Select Pay Now to process your payment via Stripe.
Some Things to Remember
Questions or Concerns - You can contact the Food Days Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders must be received by Tuesday, September 26th, 2017.
- Payment will only be received via Stripe (Munchalunch's payment platform).
- There are no refunds or changes after ordering closes. If you are away during a Food Day, please consider your payment a donation to the HPAC.
- We always need parents to deliver the lunches to the Kindergarten to Grade 4 classrooms. If you are available to help out on Fridays or Mondays from 11:50-12:15pm, please sign up on your classroom's Shutterfly account or via your class rep.