Friday Food Days Program
Friday Food Days is one of HPAC's most successful fundraisers. Twice a year parents have the opportunity to order food for four different themed days - Mexican, Sushi, Pizza & Hot Entree Days. Then every Friday, parent volunteers distribute lunches to those students who have chosen to participate. The kids love the program as they get to enjoy at hot meal with their classmates. Parents love the program as they are off the hook for packing a lunch that day. A win for everyone! All proceeds directly benefit the children through HPAC funded activities.
Ordering for the February - June Session is open until Wednesday, January 25th at noon.
How to Order
- Click on the MunchaLunch icon below. If you have registered for Food Days previously, select Login Here and start creating your order. There is a Forgot Password? option for those needing a little reminder.
- If this is your first time ordering, select Register Here and create an account for your family. After creating your account, you can return anytime by clicking Login Here.
- Go to the Ordering Lunch tab and select the first child for whom you would like to place an order.
- Follow the instructions on placing your child's order on each of the four lunch days. Your order is not complete until you select Complete Your Order.
- Once you have ordered for all of your children, select Done and you will be taken to the My Account Balance screen. Select Pay Now to process your payment via Paypal.
Some Things to Remember
Questions or Concerns - You can contact the Food Days Coordinator at email@example.com.
- All orders must be received by Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 at noon.
- Payment will only be received via Paypal.
- There are no refunds or changes after ordering closes. If you are away during a Food Day, please consider your payment a donation to the HPAC.
- We always need parents to deliver the lunches to the Kindergarten to Grade 4 classrooms. If you are available to help out on Fridays from 11:50-12:15pm, please sign up on the sheets posted outside the classroom.